Step Right In

Nice to have you here







Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Stand, therefore






Insofar as taxation should not come from the Supreme Court, opinions should not be rewritten by justices, rather evaluated in light of a firm and principled Constitution, I will be adding a third phase of stewardship to my civic life in America during the next 6 months.

Phase one: Donate time, funding and personal engagement to seeing Mitt Romney win the Presidential election

Phase Two: November 7th on~ see to it, Romney repeals and replaces Obama's attempt at Healthcare
and relieves the middle class of $27 billion of tax hikes (2013-2023).

Phase Three: Uphold the Constitution by beginning the impeachment process of Chief Justice John Roberts.

Do I go too far? We will either live under a firm Constitution, or we will be ruled by an unfettered, massive, overreaching government. The erosion has gone on long enough.

I stand, therefore, with the founders.   J. Siek

No comments:

Post a Comment