Step Right In

Nice to have you here







Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cooling down for the Fall in Michigan!

Something is astir in our household today. During playtime, I was cleaning one of the children's rooms when I realized how quiet it had become. James then headed me off at the pass and told me I was nOT alowwed to go downstairs, the kids were having a Kids Council! Silly me said, Oh, Wow! Can I come?" (I still think I qualify as a kid lol) "Not this time, Mom! was the answer. Hmmm. Maybe because tomorrow is my birthday, and they found out about it...we'll see.
So I just now took a break and while the crickets chirped in the sandy grasses outside, I watched Courtney's video, we are gearing up too study I John this fall. It is so great to be in God's Word with other homeschooling Mommies. I know I need the energy I draw from group study!


http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/2011/08/its-almost-time-to-begin/

No comments:

Post a Comment