Step Right In

Nice to have you here







Monday, September 19, 2011

Of beginnings and proclamation... I John

"That which was from the beginning which we have heard...we proclaim..."

I don't know about you, but being reminded of the "beginning" blesses my heart! Oh, I love to think about the awesome power of God as He worked every detail out from oxygen to owls to outer space. How much more the miracle John references in IJohn in our Good Morning Girls reading for today. I John 1:1 takes me back to the magic of John's "beginnings" ~his walking, talking, senscient moments with Jesus. What must that have been like?

Strength for the coming day~ our day, our ups and downs, our completely unique fearfully and wonderfully made selves were warm thoughts in God's breast from the beginning of time. He was there then, remembering, fashioning, planning...Let's live this day he planned for us, let's proclaim all the good news of all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment